Tuesday, February 7, 2012

daily deals


Woot.com, slickdeals.net, or social couponing sites have made impulse purchases a daily battle. While I typically am able to dissuade myself from buying into the constant barrage of deals, occasionally I do fall victim. I can’t think of any recent purchases I regret, although a few have lied dormant until near their expiration date. The one that excites me I actually received a few days ago: a homebrew kit for $25.

This class is probably the most logical or well thought out large buy I have made in the last few years. I was looking for some direction professionally, and a update in my skills and understanding of marketing seemed appropriate. I am a firm believer in the University of Washington’s education and the investment in comparison to a MBA is favorable. I spent a considerable amount of time comparing this certificate to similar online courses and am very pleased with my decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment