Monday, February 13, 2012

Gym Clothes and Books

I tend to buy more things on impulse than I do 'well thought out'. Probably because most things I buy are not huge purchases. The most recent impulse buy was the other day when I was leaving the gym. I walked by the apparel they have for sale and saw a cute workout tank. They had my size and without question I bought it. Do I NEED more workout clothes? Not even close, but add to my collection one more item.

My last more thought out purchase was a book. I was looking for a book on a specific topic. I went to Amazon and searched the topic, and of course I got a bazillion results. I spent the next 30-40 minutes just reading reviews from consumers on all of these different books. I was finally so confused and sick of reading that I didn't even buy one and decided to ask a friend who's familiar with the subject for a recommendation....the route I'll take from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment