Tuesday, February 7, 2012

when it's cheap I buy on impulse ...

I consider myself a person who buys on impulse. Since I moved to the United States this "weakness" is growing: everything here is cheaper than in Brazil, due to taxes. I bought some things that I never used, only because I considered it cheap.

An example of impulse buying were some O.P.I nail polish that I bought at JCPenney. They had 50% off discount, that's why I made the purchase. I did not need them because I already had the same nail polish colors, but I thought: "is cheap, I'll buy it"!

However, when buying a product of greater value I'm very cautious. I recently bought a bridesmaid dress on Nordstrom.com. The purchase was a success!! It was my first purchase of clothing online and I loved Nordstrom website. I read all reviews about the dress I was interested on, I looked other stores to compare price ... and after two weeks I decided to buy it.

I have already received the dress and it is perfect. It was exactly as I waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment