Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Impluse Shopping

When I was in High School, I used to go to the mall every weekend and buy random clothes. However, after I started college I went to the mall less and started to online shop more, which was bad. When I first started shopping online I bought every cute shoe/jeans/clothes on an impulse. That turned out to be a disaster. Things likes shoes and jeans are definitely something that you have to try before you buy, well for me at least. Every brand uses different materials and creates their products differently. I remember receiving numerous items in the mail and after trying them on, I hated it. It either didn't fit my size, or the material was horrible. I was also too lazy to ship items back to return, because I thought that was such a hassle. After experiencing that for awhile, I completely stopped shopping online on an impulse. I made sure I would try on a certain product before I'd buy it online.

Now, I've started online shopping again! However, this time, I've learned to read reviews and ask friends before I'd purchase anything. I find this extremely helpful, because I've encountered less horrible experiences than I did before when I bought items without researching. Recently, I wanted to buy this new makeup product. Once again I wanted to buy it on an impulse, because I wanted it really bad. However, I thought of the consequences that I would be facing if i didn't end up liking the product. It would have been a waste of money, and I would have just felt horrible. So, I researched by going on YouTube and watching reviews that people have posted about the product. After seeing numerous good reviews, I decided to purchase the product and ended up loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment