Monday, February 6, 2012

Impulse buys


Impulse buys are very common for me when it comes to clothes shopping.  I’ll see something that looks cute, try it on, and then I see the price tag and realize that this item is not in my price range.  As I come out of the fitting room, sales person says it’s 25% off, but it is still too expensive.  Then I talk myself into how cute it is, it’s on sale and I decide to buy it.  As I come home, I start to rethink my purchase decision, and realize I shouldn’t have done this.  I’ll look through my closet and see that I didn’t really need this item.  If I’m really good, I go to return it.

When my husband and I purchased our first car, we did a well thought out buy.  When we finally decided to buy a car, we went to a few different dealerships to test a variety of car brands.  We decided to go with the Subaru Outback because it was the best for us and we both liked it.  We went to a couple different Subaru dealerships, to see what each one could offer us.  We decided on a dealership that we liked based on the price given and customer service received.  After talking about it, we both agreed on the car, so we went back to purchase our car and drove it off the lot.   

No comments:

Post a Comment