Saturday, January 28, 2012

The assertive media

I believe that an ad in the right media can still sell products.
An example happened with me last year. I saw a Skinny Cow Ice Cream advertising on InStyle Magazine, so I tried the product and since that time I've been eating this ice cream whenever I want a dessert (but I don't want to spoil my diet). The ad was informative, with a little bit of humor and a "skinny shape appeal", similar to another thousands product advertisings.

This a typical case of a product being announced on the right place to impact the target. Probably the major consumer of this product is woman, worried about health and good shape. Where can this company find this woman? Researches probably showed InStyle Magazine as an option ... combining the assertive media with a relevant message, the target was achieved and the Skinny Cow Ice Cream won a new loyal client.



No comments:

Post a Comment