Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Top Ten Social Media Truths for 2012

In the interest of optimizing search engine results, I give you a top ten list of defining social media truths in the dawn of the new age.

1. Facebook is huge. If you're not on it, you don't have a life.
2. Twitter is happening. You should ride the wave. Plus it's a pretty good search engine if you want to know what's trending.
3. You can get whatever news you want on the Internet. Banking cartel, anyone? No? Kardashians?
4. I have more than 200 Facebook friends in common with the person I'm dating.
5. Song lyrics make great Facebook posts: "Now you're just somebody that I used to know."
6. Deliver your message plainly in the language of your audience.
7. Social media is ridiculously fun. For example, you can watch Guns N' Roses live on YouTube.
8. I have fans.
9. Facebook doesn't take snow days.
10. It's 2012. We're here.

See you on the webz, yo.

(c) 2012 Molly Dee Anderson

2 comments:

  1. haha that's great. #5 is hilarious - I don't know how many times I've seen that as a status update/seen the youtube video posted in the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Facebook is huge. If you're not on it, you don't have a life." Absolutely true, you must have done lot of research in this.

    Degree Completion

    ReplyDelete