Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ferris Bueller's new CR-V


While I would probably never buy a Honda CR-V I love this commercial where Honda brings back Ferris Bueller's Day Off. A 60 second version of it is scheduled to air during the Super Bowl. They've cast Matthew Broderick as himself skipping out on a day of his acting career and running around town in his new CR-V. I don't know exactly what the target market is for the CR-V, but I can see a part of it being those people with new families that don't want to opt for the minivan or full size SUV. These are the exact people that were around when Ferris Bueller’s Day Off came out, give or take 5 years. I'd like to say almost everyone has seen this movie, but if they haven't they know about it. I think it's safe to assume that at one time or another every one of us has played hooky from work and/or school to go get into trouble or as least do something other than work :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhkDdayA4iA

No comments:

Post a Comment