Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nooooo...

The other evening I came across a commercial that peaked my curiosity. The ad featured customers becoming exasperated with coupons. Customers were annoyed with all the coupons in their mailbox, of having to cut coupons and find the best “sale” deals. Through the whole commercial, which I did find quite annoying, I kept wondering what company the commercial represented. At the end of the commercial, it stated “Enough.Is.Enough. JCP 2.1.2012”, which of course made me wonder what JC Penney was planning for 2.1. I ended up finding an article about JC Penney’s new marketing plan in my blog reader later that outlined their plans for 2.1 (http://adage.com/article/news/jc-penney-reinvents-department-store-retailing/232339/)

While the content and creative was not the best, it did leave me wanting to find out more, which could have been their intention, to peak customers curiosity…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA0L556vGa4&feature=endscreen&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment